1/2 to 30 hp (0.37 to 22 kW)
If you are a system integrator, original equipment manufacturer or panel builder, the ACS355 is our top tier micro drive. It is focused on material handling, food and beverage applications, processing of rubber, plastic and wood. The ACS355 is a cost effective, versatile drive offering the best connectivity in its class. Installation and commissioning is simple and easy, saving you labor time.
Reduce the need for external PLC components with built-in sequence programming providing simple drive control logic. Improve production flow and increase cost savings with built-in features, such as speed compensated stop enabling precision stopping, and patented smooth start for permanent magnet motors.
- Exceptionally compact drives and uniform design
- Quick commissioning with application macros and panel assistants
- Safe torque off function (SIL3) as standard
- Sensorless vector control for induction motors and permanent magnet motors up to 599 Hz
- Built-in braking chopper
- Coated boards – all variants
- IP66 product variant for harsh environments and solar pump drive variant available